What's wrong with us?

1 comments
Why do people look down on drug users, when everybody has a habit and if you are doing anything that destroys the temple is considered a SIN.

That goes for smoking,drinking,unprotected sex, eating disorders,obesity,eating unhealthy (process foods and meats), prescription drug use etc.

All of these things destroys the temple. So wake up people get your house in order before you judge what somebody else does. Try helping a person with a habit if you so call love GOD.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing…what an awesome blog! You have a way with words and how I wish I can write like you. I am starting my freelance career as a blogger on all topics under the sun. Is there a niche for writers like me who want to write on everything and anything? I found some really cool sites like Latest Logo Design, Professional Logo Design
that are the best platform for beginners like me…and of course, for the professionals. What are your thoughts on e-Marketplaces?

Post a Comment