Get your mind right !!!!!!

0 comments
Are you focus on you or is your attention on someone else?
You will never be happy or satisfied with yourself because the lack of self enjoyment.

If you ever notice how other people may seem selfish, some people are but the majority of them take the time to focus on them self.

Rule number 1 "I" comes before "u". I know what you maybe thinking ( what about the kids) I have to put my kids first.

If you don't take the time for you you will burn out then you will be no good to you or the kids. This is not about the kids see this is what im taking about(focus)on you some times it will better your life.

You will live a healthier life trust me. Life is not meant to be miserable you suppose to enjoy this life- you are only here for a limit of time.

Live your life!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment