A (WO-MAN ) Raised a Man

0 comments
All props to the WO-MAN, i no this is the Real Men site but i couldn't do this with out writing about the women who have to do our job. I was raised by a (Wo-man), a woman who had to be the momma and the daddy. I had a discussion a while back and the question was can a woman raise a man to be a man. Surprising the feed back i got from friends, some say a woman can't raise a man to be a man it takes a man to do that. Now that's B.S. because for so long women have been doing the job of a man so for men to feel that a woman can't do this is just being ignorant to the fact. Now what i feel, no what i believe from the bottom of my heart is that a woman can do the job and have been doing it. It depends on the woman if she has the wisdom and knowledge to raise a child the right way it can be done. Guys this makes us look bad and it has for decades. If it wasn't for my mom i probably be dead or in prison. The way we treat women reflects on how we were raised. Don't get me wrong you can be raised right and still treat women wrong. My dad passed when i was 11 yrs old so my mom had to do both jobs. Yeah i wish my dad lived to see me grow up, but i don't regret my mom doing it herself. So by saying that i give my mom thanks, thanks for making me the man i am today. Very respectful, loving, caring, and no how to take of responsibility. By her doing this i no what to impuit to my kids and in everyday life. So for the men who think a women can't raise a man you mite as well( kills yourself) it's a proven fact that they can. I'm a prime example of being raised by a woman. I wish there were an award for the woman that do this on the daily. Men we have to do our job it's not the child's fault they are here it's ours. Take care of your kids it's very important that we do this. Take the load off the woman she didn't make your child by herself. So tighten up men your kids need you it's not always about money, but the support helps a lot don't let nobody tell you any different. We were made first then the woman. This goes out to the women that are doing it themselves and the ones that has done it. A special thanks to my (MOMMA).

0 comments:

Post a Comment